Pick up from your hotel will be visit the small village at Delodsema Village North of Ubud, In our House you will be Learn about traditional Balinese culture with to make a ceremonial offering. where you’ll take part in the spiritual ceremony one of them it’s Called “Melukat” or Purification Ritual. We will invited you to learn how We are made directly with My Wife or My Mother. feel you become part of Our Family.
After the ceremonial offering is done we will continuing visit the Tirta Empul Temple (The Holly Spring Water temple) This temple known for its holy spring waters and unique bathing structure is a destination for religious pilgrims looking to participate in ritual purification. The temple was built alongside a natural spring that comes from the Pakerisan River, firstly We will give gratitude for entering this sacred space, we will guide you through our ancient Hindu prayer process before entering the temple. We will bathe with the locals under the holy spring & hear the fascinating stories in mystical surroundings. the cool water has healing properties, after bathing in the Holy Spring you are guaranteed to fell rejuvenated and fresh. For some this can even be healing experience.
• Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran & Canggu area: 7.45 Am
• Note: Make sure that you already at the hotel lobby
4 to 5 hours
- Balinese Foods: Lunch or Dinner, please inform me if you have some diet restrictions
- Coffee, Tea & Cookies: Balinese Coffee & Balinese Cookies
- Return Hotel Transfer: Ubud are free, other area will be charge IDR 450.000/car.
- Entry/Admission – Delodsema Traditional Village
- Entrance fee, Admission ticket, locker, change room & traditional dress for bathing fee (all its less than IDR 50.000/Person)